Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Work Progressing With Haste and Greatness...

Hey family,

I hope that everything is going well and that things are running smoothly!!  Africa is still awesome and the work is progressing with haste and greatness!!  We have some people that are going to be getting baptized hopefully in the upcoming weeks and that they will continue on in the church!!  Not too many things going on other than the baptisms and sports here!!  The Comp is great he is a greenie but still pretty good and yes I am training him for the time being he is waiting for a visa also for South Africa!!  So it will be different but I might only get him for a short time as well!!  He is good though and a little better than the last one because I am going from teaching English to having someone that understands me and can talk with me fluently!!  His family is good he comes from a family of 5 him and 2 sisters one older and one younger!!  I am definitely getting along with him and we are working well with him!!!  

Yes I have received the letters from the reunion this week and it was nice to be able to sit down and read them!!  Thank you to all who wrote letters they were all awesome to read!!  Yes I met Laura Sunday at church and she said she was from Utah and that she wanted to send a picture and a text to my family so I gave her your number!!  She is a really nice lady with two sons on mission!!  She was very sweet!!  The comp is good at soccer and is having fun being able to play a little bit here!!  I am sorry to hear about the passing it is always hard when that happens and definitely hard on the family let them know that they will be in my prayers!!  The rain sounds awesome too bad it won’t rain here and if i can make a suggestion to you all I would build an ark before I start trying to figure out how to grow gills haha plus you would look weird!! 

That is awesome to hear that Ben and Ben both received mission calls that will be exciting to see how it goes and how they will be doing!!! Could you get Wyatt’s email so I can be talking with him if that is ok!!  Tyler stout is going to Argentina on his mission and I am really excited for him to be going!!  I don’t think I will have photos this week but I will try and get some for next week!!  I hope that you all will enjoy General Conference and that it will be edifying and spiritual for you all!!  Have a great week to the family and friends!!  Love all of you!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment