Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Baptisms Lined Up and More Pics..



Hello Family,

The week has been good and the days are going by quickly!!  It is really weird it seems like I just emailed yesterday so it is good!!  Anyway I did get a new comp this week Elder Bakari went to Uganda with his pals!! The new comp is Elder Ford!!  He is from the UK and is a little shorter than me, no joke!!  He is my color so it is nice, plus I can speak my normal English and he gets it!!  Anyway I am excited because we have 4 baptisms lined up for October 5th and it will be awesome.  I hope they don’t transfer me before that day!!  The heat here is still pretty hot but the rainy season is approaching and it will be better!!!  We are working hard in the area and it is weird I have been a long time in this area so it is weird!!  All the elders that we are staying with are awesome and we are getting along!!!  Other than this all is well and going good!!!

I am glad that you all enjoyed the temple dedication; it is too bad that I missed it and that it happened before I got back. That would have been cool to go too!!  It is also crazy that Katie got called into homecoming royalty that is pretty awesome!!  Congrats to her!!  It is cool to hear about the sports going on there especially the little boys hahaha it is pretty funny!!  Congrats too Dad and the uncles for the first place prize, I figured you guys would get that, I haven’t ever tasted better cooked meat anywhere other than up hunting!!!  Too bad I wasn’t there to taste them I am sure they were excellent!!  Plus I have not had any beef in over 5 months and it is kind of sucking they have a lot of chicken here though!!

I will send the pics of the new comp today and then you will be able to see!!  Um I hope all will be going good there this week and that mom will be able to get all the nice decorations out!!  They were always fun to look at!!  Happy birthday to Grandpa Hatch and Kaden, hope they have some great birthdays and all will be fun!!  I am sorry that I don’t write a lot but this is the main thing that I have for this week!!  Oh and that the spiders I am finding in this new flatte are huge and I Have killed over 6 now they are everywhere and very fast!!  Anyway love you all and have a great Monday and week!!!

Elder Welling

















No comments:

Post a Comment