Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Work Progressing....And Pictures

Hello Family!!

So to start the companion is good and he is getting better!!  His English is coming along great and he is able to understand most things now.  He is still having trouble reverting the words to come out of his mouth correctly and in a good order!!  We are getting a long and we are moving along in the work so it is fun!!  I think he could be with me for a little longer but we will see how it goes!!!  The investigators are pretty good like I said we are in a tough area and the teaching pool is getting changed almost every week!!  So we shall see how things will be going!!!  Um we thought we had another one progressing but then he stopped keeping commitments so he couldn’t be baptized!!!  Is that how much came off my account?   I am not sure that that should be the amount that was supposed to come off!!  Unless the transactions were 2 weeks apart then it is correct!!  I thought I calculated and took only $80 off this last week but that should have been it. Keep an eye on it.  I shouldn’t need any money for a while to come I have all the things I need!!  

Yes I think that I am going to try and re-size the photos so that they fit in the size to send, if not I will figure out how to better do it on Facebook!!  The general authority that came was Elder Malache from South Africa he is awesome and taught a lot about different subjects!!  It was a great learning experience for me and others!! Yes Christmas will be different without snow and yes I will let you know how it goes and how it will be!!!  hahaha Wow mom, without a coke for 6 months I am impressed extremely!!  I have a coke at least once a day here and the best part is it is only about 50 cents in American money they are so awesome!!! haha  They also started to sell Mt Dew down here which is awesome so now I can have that as well!!! hahahaha

I didn’t get a copy of that picture on my camera so save the Facebook one and all will be well!!!  It sounds like a lot is going on there and they all sound fun but I hope all of you will have fun with all the stuff that you will be doing there!!!  Yes the area is getting a little old that I am in but it is still good I just feel like I have been in the area forever!!  It has been good though we are trying to get at least one more baptism in this area before transfer news comes again!!  The Ogden temple dedication should be awesome wish I could be there to go to it!!  I have seen pics of the remodeling so I am sure it looks awesome!!  Also good luck to all those participating in the homecoming this year I am sure it will be fun!!  Oh and 30 people at hunting this year what is going on?  Did you guys decide to have a party up there because I am gone hahahahaha!!  Anyway I hope that you all have a good week and that everyone will have fun love you all!!!


Elder Welling

Question:  Are you learning to cook the local cuisine so you can cook it for us when you get home?
Answer:
Yep dried caterpillars and small fish you can eat all you want when I get home!!

Some Pictures for the week....






No comments:

Post a Comment