Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hey Family....


I am glad that everyone is doing well and all is good!!  The baptisms went well but it wasn’t me or my companion that baptized them it is a long story that is kind of still making me mad but I will tell you about them later!!  Anyway other than that we have another investigator that has a baptism date and is progressing towards it!!  We are working on a family right now so we will see!!  My companion is still good and I could be training here in the near future!!  Yes the pic with the dish on a tree was pretty funny there are other weird things like that all over here!!  The two boy’s names are Mathew and Luka both 13 years old!!!  Other than this all is going good and I am excited to play sports today and get rid of some stress!!!  My toe is healing but it is formed a little weirdly,  Remember how I hurt my leg during soccer season it happened just the same this time only I was bigger than the kid so the only area that was affected was the toe!!

I heard Nathan is getting taller and bigger that is awesome that means he will be able to contend with me in sports I am excited about that!!  Sounds like he had a great week in Mesa!!  Anyway I am glad that the week was great mom told me about girl’s camp and what Katie had said while they were in the pool I laughed really hard that was funny!!!  Also the mouse story about the fearless priesthood holders haha!!  Wish I could have been there!!  Sounded really awesome!!!  Any way I wanted to tell you I received an email from Andrew today he is wondering if he can buy the truck and restore it?  Which is ok with me if you sell it as long as Grandpa Hatch okay’s it and you guys are ok with it!!  If you sell it give grandpa at least half of the earnings because of all the time and new parts he put into it and with the rest of it I would ask if you could put it into a fund so that I can purchase a good vehicle for driving around when I get home!!!

Thank you for the quote it was one of my favorite scripture masteries in seminary!!  I like Caleb’s little army things that he sets up preparing for war that is really funny!!  It sound like the little guys Kaden and Caleb are doing well in soccer and are having fun!!  Tell everyone hi for me and I will try and get some pics sent home today as well!!!  Have a good week family love you all!!!

Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment