Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Baptisms this week.....

Hey Family!!!

I am doing well and Africa is awesome I am finally on a computer that will work for pics so I am going to keep this short and upload as many as possible!!!  The week is good and all is well!!  Don’t worry the homesickness comes and goes and I’ll be fine!!  Mainly it is when I see something that I use to have at home and then I get to thinking what it was and how it was!!  It is ok though the feelings come and go!!  That is awesome that it snowed there, good old Evanston in summer!!! haha.  The weather here got to 58 and it was awesome it felt really good!!!  Other than the Africans were ready for a blizzard!!  I think I may have fractured my toe 2 weeks ago in soccer but we shall see how it turns out!!  Looks like dad is going to have some fun with the little boys this week haha that will be fun!!!  I hope girls camp goes ok and that all goes according to plan!!!  It usually does so it will be good!!!  How is Katie doing I haven’t heard from her for a few weeks?  Anyway I am loving the mission though so don’t worry about that!!

I am sorry to hear about Chase that really sucks, but I know that if he does get back out there he will be just fine.  He didn’t write me but if he does hopefully I can talk to him in a way that will help!!!  Like I said I am sorry for the shortness of the letter but I think you would like to have some pics so I am going to take the rest of the time I have and send them. The first picture is of a village where we have taught some young men that will be baptized this Sunday.  Have a good week family love you all!!!!


Elder Welling

By the way I have two baptisms from this village this Sunday!!!!!!! They are both boys and 13 years old!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment