Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baptism and Crazy Pics..

Hey family,

I don’t have much to say this week so I am going to keep it brief and I will send plenty of pics instead!!  My week was good and all is going well here!!!  It sounds like you guys had a fun fourth of July to bad I missed the war zone of Evanston anyway have a good week love you all and here are the pics of the week!!  Africa is great and I am loving mission!!  Oh and I baked a cake from scratch I felt pretty proud of myself!!!

Is Africa starting to feel like home?
I am getting used to it but the driving on the left side of the road is still weird!!

Does the food taste fresher and better there that you buy in the open markets?
The fruits and vegies are very good and tasty but the meat is still weird!!


Elder Welling

Mathew and Luka - Baptized June 29th 



Some Crazy Pics









No comments:

Post a Comment