Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Transfers Came...Not

Hey Family,

First and foremost Happy Anniversary to you mom and dad sorry I missed it last week but I remembered this week!!  I hope it was good!!!  The week here has been good and all is going well!!  Transfers came this week though!!  I am still with the same companion but it is ok because i really like this one!!  He is the new district leader though so it is pretty cool!!  I don’t know if the father’s day letter was long enough but I hope it was!!  Happy father’s day since I probably didn’t mention it to you in the letter home last week!!  I read that mom and dad look like lobsters!!  You two know there is a thing that was invented called sun screen I would suggest you might use that next Saturday!!!!! hahaha 

That is cool that you saw some of my friends I have not seen them forever it seems like, but it is ok!  That is cool to hear that all my brothers are still playing soccer and things!!  I don’t have too many experiences this week this week was pretty normal so we shall see for the next one!!  I am staying healthy I have not caught any sickness yet so it is kind of nice!!!  Yes mom I am brushing and wearing the retainers every night!!!!  I am trying to stay in shape as best I can, I do exercise every morning except Sundays so we shall see what happens!!  I also get to play soccer every Monday!!!  We don’t ever get referrals from members but we are working on it!!  We rarely meet with the branch president but we are working on that as well!!!

We have one person committed to baptism and he is still progressing so we will continue to work on him until the spirit gets him!!  Other than all this the work is good and I am learning a lot of new things as the days go on!!  The area is hard but we are doing our best to work it!!  I hope all is going well there and that it will continue to be well!!  I will try to send some pics this week, but until next week we will talk later!!!  Have a good week Love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment