Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Safe Arrival

Hey I made it to Zambia safley and I am at the mission home.  I dont have my companion yet but I will get one shortly.  They are letting me email to tell you that I am here.  My flights went well and Africa is blazing hot, I started to sweat as soon as we landed.  I dont know how long it will be till I adjust but it will probably be a bit.  Tell everyone there that I will email them on pday and make sure mom sees this so she is not freaking out thanks.  Also the mission presidents wife will email you guys with the adress for me.  Thanks a lot to everyone love you guys.

 

Love Elder Welling



No comments:

Post a Comment