Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, March 10, 2014

First Letter from the MTC



Dear family,
Thank you for all the things you have done for me over the past couple of years. The MTC is awesome, I absolutely love it.  I have gotten a lot of instruction over the last two days, and it is amazing to see the information I have remembered.  This experience was a lot better than I expected it to be!! I have four elders in my district, they are all amazing and very chill.  It's just like having a group of friends here.  Their names are Elder Thomson, Elder Beuhner, Elder Hansen, and Elder Rollins.  Elder Rollins is related to the Martin family in Evanston.  I am glad I started out with awesome companions.  My personal companion and I, (Elder Thomson) are zone leaders at the MTC.  Another really cool thing I found out tonight, is our Branch President, President Rodney J. Brown, was Grandpa Hatch's last companion on his mission.  It was the coolest thing ever.  I am excited for what lies ahead for me.  I would write more but my hand is cramped because I have never done this before.  Say hi to everyone for me! Thanks! I will write soon! Tell Nathan to keep his eyes focused towards his mission, and study Preach My Gospel, which is the number one thing used.
Love, Elder Welling 
Elder Welling & Elder Rollins (Related To Martin Family)
(From left to right) Elder Bradshaw, Elder Thomson, Elder Rollins, Elder Welling, Elder Beuhner, Elder Hansen.
Elder Welling with President Rodney J. Brown, Grandpa Hatch's last missionary companion in Alaska. 



No comments:

Post a Comment