Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, March 10, 2014

First Email from MTC

Hey family, 
I have been doing awesome here at the MTC, it is an awesome place.  My companions name is Elder Thomson, from Pocatello, Idaho. The other elders in my zone are awesome. I have met a lot of people that I am connected with in so many ways.  Today I went to the temple, and for some reason we wanted to do initiatories. While doing those, I met a guy by the name of Earl Condie, who lived in the house next to Blain Welling, and served with him in the stake presidency.  He said he also knew the Hatch side of the family, and he even knows Grandpa Welling.  There was another guy whose name was Brother Warner, who lived in Evanston awhile ago, and worked for Blain Welling.  He is one of our Branch President.  The food here is okay, I don't like it too much.  But I'm not going to complain either. The beds are, however, the worst beds in the world.  I have had a lot of fun so far, and I am excited to get out in the field.  It has been awesome to see all the things that I have even learning in only six days.  They throw a lot of information at us all in a short amount of time.  Here is what my daily schedule looks like; Breakfast, three hour class, lunch, three hour class, dinner, three hour class, 50 minute gym, personal study, and in bed by 10:30.  I miss you guys a lot, and I would really like to see you guys, but this is way to fun haha.  I wish that there was a little more gym time here, because I can't sit still and not do something for three hours of the day.  It's nice to get the packages and the emails, thank you.  I will email you guys later, thanks again. Love you guys.
Elder Welling
District at the Provo Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment