Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Final Days At the MTC

Dear mom and dad,
Thank you for all the snacks, they have been great.  I know have a pantry full of goodies. Haha I enjoy the mail from you guys and the funny notes. I am doing well. I fly out Monday and I travel by myself.  I will call and email you on Monday.  Be careful sending things to me, because it will get to me when I'm gone. From now on it needs to be sent to Africa.  I leave the MTC at 11:30 a.m. So I will call you guys at the airports during my layovers. I'm excited to finally get out to the field, it will be awesome. Today we had a presentation that was nine and a half hours long.  The doctors here have scared me to death about malaria, and I'm not sure how that will go.  Don't forget to tell Jill when I leave, because I get a package from her every day.  Anyway in will talk to you on Monday. I love you all. Say hi to the grandparents and tell them that Sunday nights just aren't the same. 
Love, 
Elder Welling 

No comments:

Post a Comment