Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Everything is Great... Thanks for the Help...

Hello Family,
Well things are going pretty good this week and all things are going well haha!!!  So this week we were mainly getting people ready for baptism and things so it has been pretty awesome I will try to get one or two photos up, the computer is really weird these days!!!  Anyway we baptized four people yesterday and it was really awesome two of them are a husband and a wife and they have a small boy so basically the family has been brought to the truth it is great!!!  We also baptized two other girls’ one a part member and the other was just a contact who is solid!!!  It has been great and the other cool thing is we have another baptism next Sunday again so it is getting awesome down here in this branch!!!!  The branch is doing well and good and things are getting better with how things are being run!!!! 
The branch president is starting to get things down and things are running more smoothly I hope they will keep it up as time is going on!!!  The district is doing well and thriving there are only 4 of us but we are working pretty hard down here and we may be receiving a few more elders in the next couple of weeks so we will see!!!!  The comp is still doing well and I am enjoying all the things that are going on here!!!!  We also were able to play soccer again this week which was awesome and I also enjoyed it we were two on 3 and were doing pretty good!!!!  Also you mentioned about this boy that Katie brought that is good that he can play wrestling and football and pole vault but I can guarantee he won’t beat me in soccer or bball haha hahaha it’s a joke but I am being serious if he is there when I get home we will see!!!! 
The boy’s name is Joseph, The one that needed something and he is a great guy my favorite friend in the entire mission!!!  So this is awesome!!!!  I also want to thank everybody that has contributed money for this boy here (Brad and Chris, Wayne Lee, Brian W, Curtis and Diane, Grandma and grandpa Hatch, Chevy and Brittany, Jean and Dave, Jill and Jim) I know I may not have spelled everything right either but thank you for this I know that this will be able to help and bless him as he is preparing for mission and helping the full time missionaries!!!!  I will be sure to take some photos so that you will know who he is and be able to see him!!!!!  If I didn’t mention somebody I am sorry I thank you as well for this and all that will be done!!!  I hope that everyone will enjoy the family reunion and things will be going well have a good week!!!!  Love you all!!!!

Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment