Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Baptisms and Pictures...

Hey Family,
Well things have been good and things are going well!!  I first want to let you know about that boy who the money went to, he was very happy and things I’ll get some pics this next week but he wrote something to you the family and friends!!! In His words:
         To Elder Welling Senior and the Family & Friends,
Dear my beloved brothers and sisters, I am so grateful for the powerful help you have given me!  I was like a man who was going to Jericho and on his way he was wounded and beaten and left for dead! (Luke 10:30-35) But when you heard about my afflictions and trials I am passing through you immediately took action!  My brothers and sisters, you have showed me the heart of a good Samaritan who helped a seriously wounded man!  I am heavily proud of your son Elder Colton Welling for his desire to assist me to pick this yoke up of my afflictions and trials, he is a great friend of mine!  I am sure God will arrange a time in the future for you all and me to meet!  Gods Time Is Always The Best!  With these remarks may the Good Father In Heaven bless you all!
Best regards
Br Joseph Unyolo
This was his way of saying thank you for what was able to happen and believe me he is a lot happier than the letter may appear I will get photos though so you can see what he looks like.  In fact the last pic I have sent here he is the one on the far left kneeling down, he baptized one of the investigators!!!!  Really a great guy and has a strong testimony of the gospel he will make a great missionary!!!!  It is going to be hard to leave behind good friends and things but all will be well!!!! 
This last week went well and all is going good in the branch and things!!!!  We had another baptism but the camera died and I haven’t gotten the photos yet from the comp but next week should have them for us all!!!  I didn’t use drop box because the internet here is really bad!!!!  Anyway the baptisms are awesome and if all goes well we will be having even another baptism on the 16th of this month it is pretty awesome!!!!  We also got to play soccer this last week again it was pretty awesome had over 6 goals so I was pretty happy and things!!  These guys are pretty good down here and things like that!!!!  For sure I am missing playing bball now though!!!  Anyway I am glad the reunion was good too bad I missed it and things like that I miss those but like some of you have said it is the last one that I have to miss!!!!!  Me and the comp are again together for another 6 weeks so it will be awesome I am enjoying this one and we are working pretty well this side!!!
You could just send the letters too that address I gave you last week in the pouch here it should get here in ten days!! And I am not sure if you have sent the package yet or not but I am eager to get that Brigham Young book for reading. I have read the Joseph Smith one and it was awesome!!!!  The package can go to the same address!!!  Anyway all is good here and a special hi to Grandma and Grandpa Welling and also Grandma and Grandpa Hatch!!!  Love you all Have a good week!!!!

Elder Welling










No comments:

Post a Comment