Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Enjoying Every Second of the Mission...

Hello Family,
Things are going good here and I am enjoying every second of the mission!!!  This week there wasn’t a lot going on but there are a lot of people that we are teaching!!!  The good thing is we were able to confirm our last week’s baptism and it was cool!!!  We also have coming up this next week two baptisms and it will also be cool to see!!!  There are a lot of people here that are waiting for the gospel and things and it is interesting to see how the Lord is gathering his elect!!!!  People are excepting the Gospel right and left despite a few challenges here and there!!!  So it should be pretty fun!!!!  I am pretty sure though that this next transfer the comp will be moved but it will be all good and things will work out!!!
We have interviews coming up this week with president so it should be a pretty interesting thing that happens here!!!! I am excited for it though!!!  There have been many things happening in the branch though so I am hoping that they will all be sorted out very nicely in the upcoming weeks!!!!  We were also able to play a little soccer again this week and it was awesome we did really well and I always enjoy playing!!!!  Hopefully it will continue until I reach the end here!!!!  These branch missionaries are really good and it is surprising because we pulled in some of the younger kids this time and they played as if they have been playing for years so it was pretty cool to see!!!
It sounds like all things are going good that side!!!!  I can’t think of anything else I want in that package I forgot though to bring the address again so i will make sure that I bring it next time for sure!!!!  Hope all is well though and things going good that side!!!!  The summer is closing fast there and pretty soon it will be back to the cold weather I would like some of that by the way!!!!  So if you could get some of that and send it this side i would much appreciate it hahaha!!!  Thanks to all the family and I love you all so much enjoy the weeks!!!  Oh yeah and sorry dad about the pic thing I did put 100 pics downloading and then the power quit to the entire country so it disrupted!!  This week we are in the ghetto emailing shop so no pics this week but I will try and get them to you next week!!!!

Love Elder Welling  

No comments:

Post a Comment