Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Not Much to do During Elections...

Hey Family,

Things are going good here and doing well!!  This week was pretty boring we were in the flat for a long time and it was kind of weird!!  We were in the flat for 4 days and it was very boring I can tell you it is hard to study for more than 4 hours straight!!  We didn’t do a lot but it has been crazy fun there because there are 4 elders that are there so we messed around a lot!!  Other than that the comp is doing good and getting himself prepared to go home here in a few weeks!!  I think he is pretty excited to go home now so it is pretty good!!  I will most likely have a new comp when he goes and it possibly will be somebody to train as well so it will be interesting to see how that goes!!  The rain has been pretty good at staying on top of things it has rained every day this week but the time does vary and it is raining very hard even now as I am writing this!!  

It will be pretty fun, for tomorrow is Zone Conference which will be fun, there is a general authority here from the seventy named Elder Cook!!  He has been here before so it is not new, but it will be fun to see him from a different area!!  I don’t have any pics for this week seeing that we were in a lot this week!!  Hopefully I will be able to get some more in the upcoming weeks!!  The basketball statistics are very fun to listen to so they do not bore me!!  I wish I could have been there to watch boys sweep Rock Springs I hate that team haha  That is good that they all were able to beat Green River!!  

So if you could tell Carly congratulations for me and hi!!  You didn’t mention to who but I think if I am correct I already know who it is so it is all good!!  Although pretty funny story, there is this small kid who is in our complex that likes to come over and mess with us and hang with us every night which is pretty funny because he is only 4-5!!  Well we usually keep our doors open so us elders can just go back and forth between the flats and stuff!!  Well one of the mornings one of the elders had woken up, this last week and right when he woke up he walks into the sitting room and there is the small child just sitting there!! He yells at the top of his lung good morning completely surprising the elder and runs out!!  I thought it was pretty funny!!  Anyway it will be good to finally get those books I am excited to read them!!  I hope that everybody will have a good week and a great Monday Love you all!!

Elder Welling


Elder Chichoka and I - at last zone conference

No comments:

Post a Comment