Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Birthday and P-Day Together....

Hello Family,

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and even all the cards from that last package that I was able to receive!!  It is very weird to be 20 and even to be out of the teens I am still trying to get use to this idea!!  Also to mom you might want to make sure it is higher than 6'3 because I have gotten taller since I have been out haha!!  Mission is going good and things are well!!  The week has been good and we are preparing 2 people for this week to be baptized I will get photos for you and things when that comes!!  The conference this week was good though, we got to listen to some general authorities!!  Elder Bednar and Elder Uchtdorf, I think I spelled their names wrong but it is ok!!  Anyway Other than this there was not much going on!!  The mission is going to provide a dinner this week for the missionaries in celebration but that is it for thanksgiving!!  I am going to miss the dinner there this week and all the yummy food and things that will be going on!!  Also todays activities will be fun it involves food and a lot of sports so I am excited I will be sure to take lots of photos and things for next week!!  Also I won’t be able to email those people mom this week I am out of time but if you can get me the emails I will be sure to write them both first next week!!  Tell them hi for me though and the love I have for both of them!!  

The bathroom sounds nice and I am sure it will be good by the time that it is done!!  I will be looking forward to seeing it!!  I received some pics from Katie and it looks really weird but it is coming along!!  I am in contact with Tyler he seems to be doing well and is doing good in the MTC I am glad he was able to stop by before he left!!  I hope that maybe you guys could send me a pic of the snow or two so I can remember what it looks like instead of hot weather haha!!  Also the redneck bathroom on the front lawn acting as the nome haha  That will be a funny pic to look at in the future lol!!  The drop box I will add to next week no worries this week I left the cable at the flatte and will need to have that in order to get photos uploaded!!  Again to the family try not to kill each other in the project I would like to still have everyone in tact when I get home!!  By the way you are litterally watching money go down the crapper hahahahahahaha  that was a joke for dad lol!!  

I hope you all will enjoy your week and the project you have embarked on I am sure it will be good!!  Have fun to all those who will be starting sports this week I am excited to see how you all will be doing with that!!  Have a great Thanksgiving dinner and a great holiday wish I could be there!!  Make sure someone eats a whole pumpkin pie for me and then sends me a pic of it!!  Enjoy your Monday and also to dad enjoy tithing settlement!!  Love you all!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment