Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Transfers this week...

Hey Mom and Dad,
I am doing well this week and I am getting back into the swing of things after the robbery!!  First of all there are two more elders with us and their names are Elder Mwaba and Elder Ouma,  Anyway I am going to be training a new Elder on Thursday and all those types of things!!! All I know is that he is Tanzanian and does not speak English very well.  Also I want to do something for my companion before he leaves I want you to put some money on the card, take it out of my savings please. I want to buy my companion a suit since the mission won’t reimburse him a suit.  I know that you won’t get to reply to this but that is what I am going to do so if you could put that on before tomorrow that would be great.
We had a baptism yesterday that I would love to send you some pics but this computer station is in the ghetto and sucks!!  His name is Brother Bongani Hakonze and is 19 years old and wants to serve a mission.
Elder Mwambu is being transferred to Malawi on Friday.  Yeah we are good and all is ready to go for the week!!!  If possible we are hoping for another baptism soon!!  Malawi is awesome or so I have heard!!  I am also going to start using Facebook just so you and mom are not alarmed so that I can start keeping track of the recent baptisms and companions there!!

Well I am glad you guys had a great week and all things went well!! I am going to miss the family reunion but you guys have fun!!!  Thank you and love you guys and have a great week!!!
Elder Welling


Dear, Sister Welling ,
 Am deeply grateful for your concern !! Jobs story in the bible was interesting to me to read but when all that I had was taken, this has been the hardest pill for me to swallow!! I surely believe job had great faith! Prophet Joseph Smith, for him to soldier on, it all required faith? I am just very far from these great examples of prophets! I still have much ,,much for me to work on my faith! No lies I am and will always be grateful for Elder Welling! He has been so kind, comforting  and loving to me! Our stay together has been memorable and will always be when I look back on my mission! He did help and teach me lot more than you would expect in a reserves case !! I got transferred to Malawi and I leave him in the area to train! Purchasing me a suit jacket here in Zambia is fine with me and I am thankful for that? Am not certain of how much it equates in us dollars but Colton and i will find out the right price. Thanks again for your kindness and love!!

With love

Elder Eriya Mwambu

No comments:

Post a Comment