Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Families Progressing....

Hello family!!

 This week has been pretty good and all things are going great here!!!  As you already know I have a new comp and he and I are doing well getting along and trying to do the work as best we can!!!  It is getting rough trying to get started again after getting people moved around and things but it is all doing well and going good!!!!  We are teaching family right now actually 2 and it is good they are on date for the 7th of February and it is really awesome to see them get there!!!  We are also trying to keep the Zone going good and helping them to go and do the things they are supposed to!!!!   The group is supposed to be becoming a branch here soon so that will be nice and all that we are not crowded every Sunday into a really tiny house struggling for air and wind and cold haha most of the time it is the white missionaries that have a problem with the heat hahaha!!

Well today we went and played soccer with some guys at a field and it was pretty awesome we won 10 to 2.  I had four of those goals and my friend that was playing striker with me had 3 and then the others it was pretty sweet!!!  I like to play that game and it has helped to relieve a lot of stress and things so I enjoyed very much!!!   Anyway other than that me and Ford will be going to Lusaka this next week to meet with the rest of the leadership of the mission and to convene with president which will be awesome and a little bit of a break from the work but all is well!!!

I want to say thank you for the package and the things that were in there and yes mom I have finished at least one the first 24 hours it was there and I am sure when I start the other one I will be eating it pretty fast too, it is a pound of chocolate but I sure can put it down in a short period of time!!!  Its a good thing they only come once a year hahaha!!!  I am doing good and having a great time, it is flying and coming very fast to a close it will be hard but the cold weather is calling my name I am tired of sweating just sitting at a computer while emailing!!!  I know some people want warm weather but I speak on behalf of all of you there,  no you don’t I would rather be cold than sit in a pool of my own sweat just for typing emails and reading!!! hahahaha 
Anyway have a good week to all and a great day Love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment