Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, January 11, 2016

Work is Progressing....

Hello Family 

So this week things have been pretty good we have a great time and we are doing really well!!  We had that confirmation for the boy who got baptized and we are working on 6 people now hopefully 4 make it before I go home it would be nice!!  We are trying to get these 4 there and doing what we can to help them!!  It has been great in this area though, I am really liking it and the people that are helping us to work here!!  Me and the comp are doing really well too!!  We have some great branch missionaries and some good branch members here!!! the group should be made into a branch sometime in the near future like 4 weeks or so, so it will be awesome to see that finally happen!!!  The Zone we are in is doing well and progressing for sure and we are all working pretty hard down here which is also really good!! 

Joseph has gone out on mission now and it is good to finally know that he is there and doing well!!!  I didn’t get an email from him yet but I am looking forward to getting one from him this week!!!  It will be good I put some pics on the site for you all!!!  They are of Joseph and New Years and things hope they are good!!!  I am working on getting some photos from some other people and then I will upload them to the computer!!  Hopefully I can get all of them before I go home!!! Other than this I have not received the package yet but I am hoping to find it somewhere there in Lusaka and see if it is possible to get some things down here to all of us!!!  

We have interviews with president tomorrow and it will be the last one I have with him before the one before I get on the plane so it should be good!!  I am looking forward to the interview though so we will see how things go that way!!  Also I am not sure what day it is exactly that I am on the way there but it is not far distant.  Time is flying and it is kind of sad to think I only have about 7 weeks left it will soon be over and for sure I will not be too happy but we will see what happens!!!  Anyway hope all will have fun this week there and a great day Love you all!!!


Elder Welling 


 Elder Welling & Joseph
 Joseph
 Elder Welling & Carlos



No comments:

Post a Comment