Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Last Transfers and A New Branch....

Hello Family,
Well things are going good this week just having a good time here these last weeks and trying to get as many things done as I can!!  So the main thing that has happened this week is the transfers and things I am not moving but the comp is and for sure I will be getting a new comp haha Elder Ford is the one I am getting and I am super excited for it, it has been a while since I have seen him and been around him so we will see!!  This week though we have been preparing the families here for baptism on the 7th of Feb so it should be nice to get them there and things like that!!!  We are working on two other families to but they are not progressing as well as this other one so it is good !!!  We are trying to keep everyone going we are getting some new missionaries into the Zone and so we will see how that goes but we are also having a lot of people who are leaving so it should be good!!! 
The branch will be becoming an official branch here in the future in like 2 weeks so that will be good.  I am excited to get these people a branch instead of a house and a better place to keep things going!!  the group is weird because they only meet for about 2 hours, so I will be happy to see it go back to a 3 hour block and things!!!  It should be good as well to see if they will find a few more callings for more people there as soon as it is made a branch!!!  I am sad to see the current companion going but it is all good the new one and I will also have some fun!!!  I am looking forward to it!!!  I think Elder Ford will be the last comp before I go home!!!! 
There is not much else going on here other than these things and the work!!  We are enjoying for sure and seeing the Lords hand in his work all the time!!  It is pretty evident that the Lord knows what he is doing and it is also cool to be able to recognize those things as we are out in the area and things doing the work!!  It will continue to be good and it will go on for sure!!  The missionaries in this Zone are awesome and I am glad that I will be with them as I finish the mission I have made a lot of great friends in this Zone so it is really nice!!!  Have a good week to all and a great Monday Hope everyone enjoys Love you all!!!

Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment