Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, February 1, 2016

Baptisms and Traveling this week....

Hello Family

Hope things are going good for you all this week!!  It has been good here too!!!  The snow that side sounds awesome wish I could be there to see it!!!!  I am hoping to be able to see it here in a bit for sure!!!  I miss that white stuff for sure!!!  It has been long without it and it seems like without it the seasons are not even changing at all!!!  I know I have been climatized a bit to the weather down here but I am ready to reclimatize to the snow and cold!!!  It sounds like the bball games there are going good and everyone is enjoying there other than the traveling in the weather!!  I am sorry to hear about what happened to the house and the flooding it is really sad that it happened.  Things are going good though and I am sure things will be fine as time goes on!!!  

Here things are great and doing well haha we are working on and getting two families prepared for baptism and they both have been interviewed and will be baptized next week Sunday which is awesome!!!  There are 5 in total and it is awesome to be a part of!!!  I think these will most likely be the last ones I get on mission but it has been a good run for sure!!!  The branch is doing great and is growing in number every week that goes by it should be becoming a branch this month but things are moving very slowly for the meeting house to be found!!!  All things will run smoothly though!!  Me and Ford are enjoying the time that we are having but the time is moving very fast and even more than I have anticipated for sure!!!  We will be going to Lusaka this week for a meeting with the mission president so it will be fun I am looking forward to it!!!  I hear that it is a lot of fun to be there in these things when they happen!!!  So we will see how that goes and I will most likely be getting all the travel things down and ready to go there before they send me back down here to prepare to go back up hahaha!!!  Anyway I will let you know how that will go!!!  

The Zone is doing good and they are getting the work done in all the areas that they should so it is very nice!!!  People here are doing good and I have a lot of friends in this Zone for sure!!  Oh and something that is really cool is Elder Bakari the first missionary I trained that went to Uganda is the Zone leader that side and he has Elder Gangire the other missionary that I trained in his Zone which is really cool!!!!
They are doing well though I am keeping in contact with them as well as I can!!  Also Joseph and the other branch missionaries are doing well there in the MTC and in the field which is awesome never thought I would get to see all the branch missionaries from Kalambo branch here go on missions with me being able to put them all on the plane!!!  It has been awesome!!  Anyway hope all will have a good week and I love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment