Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Cold Season has come...

Hello Family!!  

Things are going well here and all has been well!!!  This week has really not been that interesting but it was a week none the less!!!  We finally got to listen to conference this week which was awesome the talks on it were very powerful and I am going to have to go back and listen to them all again!!!  I am kind of mad that conference takes so long to get here but at least I still got to watch it that’s what matters!!!!  The transfers were not that big this last week the big one I believe is coming and we will see how that one goes!!!  I am not sure why I was released unless they are moving me this transfer but we will see!!  Elder Mukisa is fine and doing well he is the comp for the time being so all is going good for now!!!  The transfers can change but we will see what the upcoming week brings and what will be happening for sure!!!

The cold season has hit here and it is nice especially at nights when it is the best and the coldest!!!  Although my companion does not like the cold I am enjoying it a lot!!!  Oh and I forgot to say that the new DL here is actually a Zambian serving in his own country!!!  It is pretty weird but good because he speaks the language and can help us out!!! He is a pretty cool guy though!!  Things should be running pretty smoothly though if things go well the next couple of months and they will fly by for sure!!  I am in contact with the friends that are serving missions and they are all doing well and enjoying!!!  I talk with Parker a lot more because he is on the same time difference!!!

With the Mother’s Day timing I am not sure yet when it will be but I will try to make it so that it comes before church I am not sure what time church starts for you now but it will be in the morning whatever mode of communication I have to use to get it there!!  Anyway I had a lot of fun this week because I got to play ball again with a team that wanted me to play!!!  It was basically like a school team and we were doing really well had a lot of points and some awesome blocks and steals!!!  It is always fun to play down here!!!  I am hoping they keep me in this area so that I can continue to keep playing!!! 

Other than this all is well this side and things are going well!!!  I am hoping that next week will bring some more stories for me to tell and bring before the people back home!!!  I am enjoying mission and have since the time that I arrived!!  It gets tough at times but that is how it is and I am happy for that!!  Have a great week to all and a great Monday until next week!!! Love you all!!!


Elder Welling 

No comments:

Post a Comment