Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Skype and Monday E-mail


Just a little clip to hear his accent...

Hello Family,

Just quick note, it was nice to hear from everybody yesterday and things it has been a while!!  Only one call left until I am home so it is pretty crazy!!!  My companion didn’t skype because they all like to call here in Africa plus I am not sure they know that it doesn’t cost anything to do that stuff so it’s all good!!  haha Very funny it was good to hear though from everybody that said something hahaha!!!  They do not really celebrate that holiday (Mother’s Day) here so it was pretty nice to have the branch to myself there haha!!!  I am sure the sacrament meeting was fun with the seniors speaking and Nate’s first time with sacrament wow what a day!!  You know just a side not for him he will be on mission before he knows it. I remember sitting in the same spot and thinking that I have an eternity till mission but it is faster than he thinks!!  Tell him to start preparing haha  It is ok that I got cut short, time is essential and we had already talked for a bit anyway!!!  Have a good week to all of you there and a great Monday enjoy!!  Love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment