Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Things are going Well...

Hello Family,

Well this week has been pretty good and things have been going well and things for us!!!  Although I am pretty sad about this past week because my companion is being transferred and this one was one of the best comps I have had!!!  He has been transferred about another hour away and it is crazy to think he is leaving already!!!  I am not sure what is going on though because I am getting an old companion Elder Mukisa again so we will see what happens!!!  This transfer was just a little one the big one is in two weeks!!!!  Oh and starting tomorrow I am no longer the District Leader I have been released from that calling!!!  So it has been weird and crazy this week!!!  There was also another elder that was transferred again just after 4 weeks so it was weird!!!  

Although the elder that is staying has become a really good friend to me and things so it is really fun to be here and to talk with him!!!  He is from New Mexico and is half Navajo think I already mentioned this before but he is cool!!!  Anyway we will see what the big transfer brings and what types of things president is going down with and what he is thinking!!  He is a very hard man to predict that is for sure hahaha!!!  I also was able to play bball with the guys here again it was way fun and I am enjoying playing with these guys down here haha  they didnt think I could dunk but uh they thought differently after a couple of games hahaha!!!  

There are not many pics this week and the internet is not working too well right now so I will have to send more next week!!!  After I get some more with my comp before he leaves tomorrow!!!  Other than these things there have not been a lot of other things going on!!!   We are doing our best to get a lot of progressing investigators and things so we will see how many of them we can get to baptism!!!  Hopefully all of them!!!  The branch is getting bigger and bigger and new faces coming all the time!!!  It is nice to see all of them coming!!!

That is really funny though Nathan and the man beard hopefully things work out for him and all!!!  haha The shaving thing sound funny and hopefully it is the last time he will have to shave for a while haha!!  I am not sure but I am also wondering if those books that I had asked for are on the way so that I can start them and things that would be awesome!!!  Anyway I hope that all will have a good week and that you all will stay busy!  Good luck with the production and all the ward things going on!!!  Tell Dave congrats and things for me!!!  Love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment