Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Two More Baptisms and A Happy Birthday...

Hey Family

This week has been really good and things have been going well!!!  These past four weeks have been fun because people are progressing to baptism and joining the Fold of God!!!  We had the 77 year old man confirmed yesterday and it was cool for it to be on Easter Sunday!!!  Don’t ask me his first name, I can’t pronounce it or spell it haha The man you saw in his photo is the one baptizing him, not the son!!  He is the husband to the women who was baptized a couple of weeks ago!!  We also baptized two more boys yesterday as well which was really awesome and really exciting!!!  They are twenty years old and very awesome they want to serve missions as well which is cool!!  Their names are Mike and Ramon I will get pic but the internet in this ghetto cafe is really bad so I will get them next week!!!  

Special Happy Birthday wish To Grandpa Welling I forgot the email address but it is ok.  Hey Grandpa thanks for all the fun times that we have had together and all the laughs we shared!!  They will be ones that I never forget!!  I hope that you have a great Birthday and a great day tomorrow!!!  You are a great example to me and always have been I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you, but all is well and things will be good!!  Love you Grandpa!!

The two new Elders that have moved into the flatte are awesome one is from New Mexico and the other from Congo they are cool guys!!!  Elder Daniels from the states is half black and half native American from the Navajo tribe, he is cool!!  I am enjoying them and getting along just nicely!!!  The week has been good though Easter Sunday was good didn’t really do much for it but still good!!!  I wish I could have been there for the ribs that dad made but I hope they will be made when I get home!!!  

The District is doing well and it is progressing and getting better!!  I hope though that all of you will have a great week and a great Monday and Especially a great Tuesday for Grandpa Love all of you!!!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment