Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Training Again....

Hello Family

How are things going that side this week??  The week here has been pretty good although not much has gone on here just the same missionary work and things!!  We have had a lot of appointments this week which has been good and fun to go to!!  The new companion is doing good he is awesome!! His name is Elder Maele he is from Kenya!!  He is doing well and is excited about the mission and being able to serve!!  Apparently there is nine of them in their family and he is the last born!!  He was born in the church which is good!!  The other cool thing is his older brother served in Uganda before him serving so he is excited!!  The sad part is his dad passed away so it is kind of sucky for him.  Hopefully he will still love mission!!  He is enjoying it so far so we will see as the weeks go on!!  The training is good as always it is pretty interesting though receiving a third person to train usually president says the max people to train is two!!  So I was a bit startled when he gave me this one to train!!  

That is good that Elder Moya made it home safely and that he is doing well!!  I hope that he will be able to get back into life from mission!!  The district is doing well and we are even starting to do better and better in how we carry out our weeks!!  So hopefully the progress will continue to grow!!  Yes i am doing my best to lead them lovingly haha most of the time I just try to have fun with them which seems to work the best!!  I don’t think the mission president would approve of any of those activities considering he has taken them out of the missionary agenda!!  I can try but I think that I already know the answer!!  The only thing I do now days is go to the gym on Mondays so we will see how things pan out!!  I will be excited when I get home to get back to playing these sports!!  Something to consider though is possibly in the next area where I will be going there might be a bball court or a soccer field where I can go to play!!

The sporting stuff sounds like fun it is too bad that i am missing all of this stuff!!  I wish I could be there to watch them all play and to be able to see the championship in Idaho that would have been awesome!!  Sorry that dad and grandma are still sick hopefully they will get feeling better and even mom if she does end up catching it!!  There will be no pics this week but I will get some on the site next week for sure!!  Have a good week to everyone and a great day to all love you all and I will talk to you next week!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment