Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Things are going well...

Hello Family!!

Things have been going well here and all is good!!  Elder Moya is on his way home by this point so it is really weird to think about!!  My new comp doesn’t get here till Thursday so I do not know him yet but I am excited to meet him!!  He is fresh from the MTC and yes I am training again which is crazy!!  It will be fun to do it again though!!  I am right now with the other elders and we are all doing really well and I am getting along with them just fine!!  They are my comps for a few days!!  The district is doing well and we are trying to do the things that are required of us so we will continue!!  I have not found out too much on the shooting and I don’t really want to ask about it to anyone as of now!!  The week has been pretty fun and funny!!  My comp has spent the week doing all he needs to go and get ready to leave!!  We have been in town a lot this week!!  

So, mom the land mark near us that I know is called Masala market and it is pretty big or there is a little shop near us called the complex!!!  It is pretty cool though!!  I am still in contact with other missionaries especially comps!!  Mwambu will be getting ready to go here shortly which is also weird to think about because he trained me!!  The baptism that we have coming up is March 14th for sure there will be one that day and I am excited!!  We don’t have any meetings coming up until May so it will be really weird not to see any leaders here in Ndola for a while!!  The branch is getting bigger and they are getting us somewhere else to meet which is really nice!!  All things are going well and doing well!!  There are not too many other things that have happened this week just the same missionary work!!

It sounds like things were pretty event full that side this last week with all the bball going on which is always fun!!  I wish I could be there to watch that much bball I miss playing and watching it for sure!!  Hopefully things will get better for the winning type of things!!  That is pretty cool that Katie did that it, is always fun to do that but it is even better to do that to a Rock Springs player! It is too bad that they ended up losing that game!!  It would have made it better if they had even won hahaha!!  Then you could listen to the ex-cons complain and wine a little more!!  It is always fun to play there though because the intensity that is there is awesome gets the adrenaline pumping!!
 Anyway have a good week to all of you and I love you all talk to you next week!!

Love Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment