Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, February 9, 2015

One Creepy Night....

Hello Family!!

So this week has been pretty good and things are going very well!!  The training that I had to do I thought went pretty well and the listeners were enjoying it!!  I talked and answered questions for about an hour and 15 min it was pretty crazy!!  I enjoyed it though!!  Not only that it has been crazy with the comp getting ready to leave and doing that type of thing!!  Transfers are coming up and I am excited to see what happens because I might not be in this area but we will see!!  Also on Sunday this last one I was randomly asked by a boy’s father to baptize him which was weird considering the father was there but I will get those photos later!!  The weather here is getting hot and it has stopped raining for the time being!!  All things are doing well though!!

I don’t know how much work I will be doing this week because my comp is going to be running around trying to get everything done before he leaves and then the new comp hopefully will be coming shortly after!!  Well since I don’t have too much to write about I will give a pretty creepy experience!! AND DONT FREAK OUT IT IS ALL GOOD NOW!!  So a couple of nights ago there was shooting right outside our house and it was not at animals but at other humans!!  It was scary because we were behind only inch thick wood doors with nothing but butter knives to protect ourselves!!  We had turned out all the lights and things until time passed but it was crappy to have shootings going on and we had nothing to protect ourselves from!!  Other than this it has been pretty normal here!!  I am enjoying the new area and things so it is good!! 

With the international driver’s license I would send it in the box with the books but before you do photo copy each page of it and keep it in case I need it faster than the package comes that way you can fax it or email the copies!!  Other than that it is how I would send it!!  Also some more deodorant would be good to have thanks!!  I am still enjoying mission and having fun with it!!  The elders I am with I am enjoying the company and things!! 

It looks like everybody is enjoying things down there and are having a lot of fun!!  Sorry for all the ones that are sick it is too bad and I hate the flu!!  I hope that all the sporting activities are going well and good luck to the ones competing this week!!  Sorry that the winter hasn’t really come this year but it will hopefully!!  Have a good week to everyone and a great Monday!!  Love you all!!

Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment