Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hunting Fever

Hey Family

I am doing well here and everything is going great!!  The area is starting to pick up and more and more people are loving the message that we are sharing and even starting to want to investigate the church!!  Oh and I want to apoligize for last week the stupid internet cafe went blank!!  Also for my spelling I am starting to loose it down here!!  Anyway the baptism that was scheduled for this week was postponed because the president needed to have a branch counsel meeting instead so it will be this week for sure!!!  We have actually had a killer week and things are going well!!  The new comp who is from england is pretty awesome and doing well we are getting along really well and he is awesome!!  The heat is still killing me and it is just getting worse because we are in the hottest part of the month down here!!  Also Transfers are coming but I do not think that I will be affected I think that I will be here for another transfer but it is ok because the area is starting to pick up!!!

It sounds like things that side are going well and everyone is having fun!!  Especially since I know what everybody is doing at about this time in the month!!  I wish that i could be there but seriously i am not really feeling that home sick which is kind of nice considering i dont like to miss hunting!!  Also I hope school is going well for everyone that side and also tell everyone that i said hi!!  I am sorry that i dont send a lot of pics but I am going to try and get some to you today if this computer will let me!!  There are not too many crazy stories form the area this week other than I am really liking the new comp and he is doing well!!  I feel weird coming up on being out for 8 months which seems weird but it tells me that time is actually moving and that it is extremely short!!

I am actually use to the people here now and all the things that are going on!!  I dont really like the getting up at 6:30 still but I am getting use to it!!  It is really funny how i go to be betweent 9:30 and 10:30 and i still wake up tired from the previous day!!  Oh so back to baptisms we have one this sunday and if all goes according to plan then we should have 5 in the next month who will be baptized which will be awesome!!  Soccer here is still awesome and I can say that i am getting way better at it!!  These guys down here look like gods and stuff when they play but it is always nice to beat them!!  Today we played for about 3 hours and it was really fun!!  I had 13 goals on them and it felt good to actually beat them!!  Today it was America vs England and haha the Americans won lol!!  Well I hope that everyone is doing well up at hunting and tell everyone that i say hi and good luck!!  have a nice week and a great monday!!  Love you all!!

Elder Welling







No comments:

Post a Comment