Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, October 20, 2014

General Authority and Baptism

Hello Family,

It sounds like everybody has had a good week and things are going well that side!!  I am glad to hear that everyone had some fun and that no one was hurt!!  Africa is still awesome and it is getting better and better as the days and the weeks go by!!  The days here are starting to turn into weeks and the weeks are turning into months so it is really quite amazing to watch!!  The time here is really short I have realized and it is crazy how fast time flies!!  The work is progressing here and our area is getting better!!  We had a baptism yesterday which was fun and awesome!!  I was actually the one to perform the ordinance so it was really good!!  I will send the pics from the baptism home at least the good ones most of the pics i look like a goon!!  The branch didn’t have a big and long enough size so the jump suit was a little tight on me haha!!  Anyway the heat here is still killing me and right now I am in a suit so it actually is worse!!  It has been between 100-110 F here with humidity and other things and I am about ready to demand the mission the put an air conditioner in my room!! haha  Other than all this things have been fun!!  We just had Quinton L Cook of the 12 here with us it was cool to be in the presence of the apostle this far away from Utah!!  This is pretty much all the things that have happened here in the week!!

It sounds like hunting was really fun and definitely the food I am sure was way good!!  I went and ordered a pizza on the 15th just to celebrate!! haha  It was funny to get on the email and see all the emails from dad I didn’t know what the pics were but i was expecting to see bull elk all over them instead I see the other pics!!  I am glad that you were able to take my cut out to the hunting camp I am sure it kept the spirit there haha Anyway they are cool pics of Josh and Mark with me haha and of course Dad, Kaden, Kent and David!!  It was cool!!  Also I wish they made a cut out so that it could look like I was driving the four wheeler!!  I am glad that you all were able to have fun up there!!  Good thing is only one more year to miss and then i will be back up there with you all!!  Sorry Caleb your turn will be coming to go up there!!  Also Nathan filled me in about all the tried attempts to hit one sorry that no one was able to tag one it always sucks to get skunked!!  

Anyway I hope the women were able to have fun and that things are going well for them!!  I hope that people there are doing good and say hi to all others that I do not mention!!  I am sorry for the lateness of the mail but the general authority was more important I will get some pics uploaded and some things for people to see!!  Like I said in the past I don’t write a lot but at least pics will be coming home!!!  Have a good week to everyone and Love you all!!!


Elder Welling







No comments:

Post a Comment