Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, August 31, 2015

Still Doing Well and Baptizing...

Hello Family,
Things are going pretty good this week and things have gone well for me this week as well!!!  I was excited for this week because we had two more baptisms that have happened and it is pretty awesome!!!  I think we are now on 9 but I can’t remember it is pretty awesome all of them though!!!!  We are still doing our best to get others as well and help them to progress and thing towards baptism!!!!  All things have been going well and we are still working pretty hard in trying our best to fulfill all the appointments and the people that we have to see here!!!  I am enjoying it and the branch is getting better each time and the branch president is finally starting to get the hang of things here!!!  There are still many problems but they will be fixed one at a time!!!  Me and the comp are doing well and having a good time together and things!!!  I am hoping it will continue I have heard a rumor that I may be transferred to Blantyre but I am not so sure when that might be happening!!!  Other than this the week went something like this!!!
We played soccer on Saturday which is always fun to do we ended up winning so I enjoyed a lot!!!  We are still continuing to do well and continuing to play!!!  We also are planning for some more baptisms this coming week if I am not being transferred.  2 more within the next 2 weeks to 3 So it will be going good and things like that!!!  I am sorry to hear about the coaches I really enjoyed Roy as the head coach and I can say with him and Fessler no longer there the standards and the high expectation that was there will never be there again!!!  The reason why the team has been so successful is because of those coaches and the prior knowledge they had of playing there when they were in the program!!!  I know that the bball program will now suffer there and it won’t be the same!!  Those high standards is what pushed the kids to perform at a high level hence making them able to face big 4a schools in times of hard ships but we will see!!!  It is too bad to hear about that!!! 
I hope Nathan will be ok with that and it won’t affect him at all!!!   Anyway other than these things it sounds like the week was good with Elder Oaks there!!!  He is right about the dreams for sure and for sure I have had them so that is pretty cool and things to hear!!  I hope things will be going good here in the future and that all will be there at home and things will be going good here as they always are from time to time!!!!  Have a good week and love you all!!!!!

Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment