Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Transferred to Malawi...

Hello Family,

OK SO FIRST OFF EVERYONE CAN RELAX HAHAHA I AM OK AND I AM NOT DEAD AND NOTHING WENT WRONG HAHA I WAS TRANSFERRED!!! It is too bad that I missed Elder Moya coming back that would have been awesome to see him for sure!!!  So now that all of you know I am not dead I will proceed to answer the ten million questions that people have asked usually after an accident has happened!!!!  So.......  I am in Malawi exact location is longitude 46 degrees latitude 73 when you land here you go down the airport road till you hit a junction, take a right and follow that road a couple clicks to a sign that says area 25, take a left then after you have done all that you can call me on the phone and tell me to come let you in the gate!!!!  Hahahahaha I am just kidding I do not know the coordinates but thought it was funny anyway!!  I am in Lilongwe in Kalambo branch it is pretty awesome down here for sure!!!!  Yes Obviously I have a new comp and his name is Elder Kapande!!!  He is from Zimbabwe and is 24 years old very nice guy!!!

It is a little different than Zambia for sure but I will get used to it like I always do!!  Yes they have put me back in as the District Leader here and it is pretty crazy to be back in a position again!!!!  I am enjoying the area though and I am loving the branch!!!  It is a lot easier to teach down here though and there is now another language to learn so I will have to adjust the language again it is pretty crazy!!!!  Although the transport here is a lot better and I am having fun with them, we take them everywhere!!!  So there are these bike taxis here called kabazas they are fun and they are not expensive they have seats mounted on the bike and they take you anywhere it is pretty awesome!!!!

We are teaching a lot of people and it is way more than the people we had there in the Copper belt so I am pretty excited for it all!!!  The Zone conference is coming here this week and it will be awesome to be able to see it again, the first time I had a great time attending!!!  Um it feels like I have stepped 200 years in the past though!!!!  So we will see how things go!!!  Anyway I got the book and I am glad it came, it is filled with a lot of awesome things for sure!!!  Thank you for it!!!  Anyway I hope that all will have a good week and things will be going well for everyone!!!  And sorry if I had time I would have wished Mom and Dad a happy anniversary last week but have fun Love you all!!!! 


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment