Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Still teaching and doing well...

Hello Family

I hope things are going good for all of you as it is for me here!!!  I am enjoying and having a great time here as well as the other missionaries and things so it has been good!!!  The rainy season and the air conditioning has been good as well it has been nice to have them in the flatte and in the truck!!!  We are doing a lot of teaching and as always a lot of running around the place taking care of problems and things which is always good!!!  The comp is good and we are enjoying for sure in the companionship!!!!   We have a lot in common and we get along pretty well and it is good although I have gotten along with a lot of my companions so it isn’t too hard!!!

We are teaching many as I have said we are hoping to get three to baptism very soon which will be very nice!!!  These people are awesome and are doing well they know the truth and want to follow it!!!  They have obstacles but so do we all, hope we will be able to get them to overcome those and move forward!!!!  Anyway the branch is good and doing well it isn’t really a branch it is really a group and we meet in a really small house we are hoping it will be made a branch very soon in the future because we want that very much to happen!!!

I don’t have a long time left but it seems that people are doing well there at home and are enjoying the bball and the Christmas that is always nice wish I could be there though Christmas is just not the same without the snow and the lights and the different things that go along with it especially the food and things hahaha!!!!  We have a few things planned here but not sure they are that many to start with but I am also not sure when but I will be skyping and things like that for sure hopefully I will get the time and then it will be good hahaha
Anyway I hope you all have a great week I did put some more photos on there!!!!  Love you all!!!!


Elder Welling

Pictures from October Zone Conference





No comments:

Post a Comment