Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Keeping the Work Going Forward....

Hello Family,

Things this week have been pretty good and we are enjoying all the time that we are receiving here in this area!!  Me and the comp are doing well and teaching many people and getting them to be progressing towards the truth and things like that!!!!  I am doing well other than being really tired all the time we are going great!!!  The area is picking up and we are having a lot of fun for the Christmas season down here so it is quite awesome!!!  We are looking forward to
Christmas and things like that as it gets closer as well as the new year!!  It is coming very fast but it is also meaning that the time is winding down very fast!!!

Anyway we have a great Zone and some great missionaries there inside of it for sure so I am excited for it to continue to grow and get better!!!  We are striving to keep things going and doing certain things to keep up the momentum going into the Christmas season and things so we will see what happens as the time is progressing!!!  Parker is coming home in I think three weeks or so, so it should be pretty awesome and things to see him come home!!!  Then Jemini will be pretty close behind him and then me which is interesting!!!  It is also interesting because there are so many new faces here in the mission it is hard for me to understand that most of these other guys are home already because I am now at the old stages of the missionaries!!!

Other than this the skyping will be possible for sure it will be in the morning time there for you but I do not know the exact time either that it will happen or things like that but we will see what happens!!!  I’m hoping that all things will work out that way!!  I get an hour and a half,  Or because I only have 10 weeks left maybe I just don’t call at all and we will talk when I get home hahahahahaha Joking mom!!!  Anyway hope you all have a great week love you all!!!


Elder Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment