Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Transfer and Called as Zone Leader...

Hello Family,
This week has been pretty good and things are going well here!!!  We didn’t have too many events but things are going well and me and the comp are enjoying here for sure!!!  So this last week first of all I have been transferred to a new area so I will be leaving Elder Gangire and going to another area in the same Zone but I have been called to be a Zone Leader of the Zone which should be interesting for sure!!!  It will be different, but I am leaving some very good friends here in the branch behind!!!  Especially Joseph so it is pretty sad for the things that have happened but as I have said and learned it is not my will but the Lords!!!  I am leaving today to go to the new area and the new comp is name is Elder Cunningham he is a white guy from the states and things he is a pretty cool guy likes the outdoors, hunting and country music all the same things I like except on one thing haha he is a wrestler and I play the bball!!! Other than that it has been pretty good here this week!!!
We also were able to have another baptism this week which was great I enjoyed it.  The guy’s name is Patrick great guy too bad I won’t be here for the confirmation but we were still able to do the work to bring him to the knowledge of the truth which is always a good thing!!!  The branch is cool I am just sad to leave it behind and for sure if it is this hard to leave just a branch then on the way home it is going to be even worse feeling not going to be a joke!!  We didn’t get to play soccer this week but I am hoping in the weeks to come it will be available!!!  It is definitely weird to be 21 hahah didn’t think that I would make it to this age haha but it is here and for sure it will continue to climb haha but as it does others are always ahead of me hahaha that is a joke!!!
Anyway Joseph leaves for his mission in 5 weeks so it will be good for him to be going he is ready and for sure he will enjoy he is already very powerful in the Gospel and this experience will make it better!!!  Anyway I hope all will enjoy the holidays and the week and all will be going good for all!!!  I love you all and talk next week!!!!

Elder Welling











No comments:

Post a Comment