Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Everything is Going Great....

Hey family

I am doing good and things here are going really well for us!!  There are a lot of people progressing towards baptism and it is really cool to see and experience!!  We have about 8 solid people that will be getting ready for baptism there are 4 for sure that will be baptized the other 4 are still getting there but it is cool to watch!!  There are two this week on Saturday that will be getting baptized which will be fun to watch and experience!!  Hopefully they will enjoy after that I am guessing about three more weeks and then we could have maybe two more so I am excited for that!!  This week has been great and things, didn’t do much though just doing the work!!  The leadership meetings went well and they were very awesome to be in!!  Hopefully there will be some more like that!!

It has also been eventful because I have now had two people in my district come down with typhoid really not a fun looking sickness the one is an elder and the other is a sister!!  It is crazy!!  The other elder that got it is from California and his name is Elder Hill and his comp is Elder Dolonga from South Africa!!  It is pretty crazy to see what is going on though, with it all he is taking some pretty big pills for it!!  The package is still not here but I believe that it is in Lusaka and they just have not brought it up to me yet!!  Yes I do know Katie Jones she just left, she served in my district when I was in Lusaka and then we were both up here in copper belt in the same zone!!  She is a very nice girl and she did enjoy her mission for sure!!

You should definitely go to her homecoming to see her talk and you can tell her you’re my parents she will be very happy!!  I think on one occasion I even gave her a blessing while she was here so I know her very well!!!  It is pretty weird to be one year done and moving towards the end now it is pretty crazy and thank you for the pics Katie got them to me, you all look really good and Nathan and Katie are tall haha that will be a weird experience to see!!  haha I am really enjoying though and the work is getting better and better as time goes on!!  As you start to figure out how things are done it gets easier and more and more people start to be taught and progress it is awesome!!

Anyway I am going to put some pics in drop box but you don’t necessarily have to show them to everybody haha my comp decided while I was working out he wanted to take some photos which is ok haha you will see them but other than these there are not many photos to put on!!!  Anyway I am in a hurry today the shop is closing early so I will talk next week and I am getting taller and bigger for sure!!  Have good week love you all!!!

Elder Welling

 Copper Belt Zone




No comments:

Post a Comment