Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Greetings from Africa...

Greetings From Africa to all!!!

Hope all the guys are having fun up there at the camp of the mighty hunters, hope you all were able to hit something up there hahaha that is a joke but still funny miss being there though!!!  Anyway life is good here and we are all doing great!!!  I am having fun and enjoying the experience that I am having!!  I have learned a great deal of things and hope it continues to get better as the time is winding down!!!  For sure time is flying and for sure I can feel it start to get closer but it is all good things are still going good!!  This week we had a great time teaching and getting people ready for the baptism, this next week we are having 2 baptisms which will be awesome to see and have!!!  I am excited for that to see and to happen!!!  I was hoping for a few others but it is still awesome to get 2 more this month!!!  The branch is doing well and we have been getting better in the way we do things here I am hoping it gets a lot better as the time progresses!!!  

The comp and I are still doing great and we are enjoying life he is still training and learning but he is a lot faster than the other three I have trained so it has made it easier!!!  With Joseph Unyolo he was at the funeral and spent time with the parents, it is not that they abandoned him they moved because of job and other reasons but because Joseph loved the church and it wasn’t where they were going he chose to stay behind so that he could prepare for mission and stay active in the church and because of that it has been hard for him to find job and all of the other things that I have told you about him!!!  Other than that he is doing good he is back now and is doing good!!!  He is preparing because January 7th is a very short time away only two months technically so he is excited as well as am I for him!!! 

My comp will be leaving on the 24th of November so I am not sure whether I will stay here and have a new comp or what but we will see how things go this coming week with things!!!!  Hope all will be going well!!!  it is pretty weird to think that I have been in this continent for almost 2 years and that I am pretty much 21 hahaha it will be awesome to have the very next birthday on thanksgiving haaha it will be fun!!!! There really was not anything interesting about this week but all is going well here anyway I hope everyone will have a great week there and all will be well for the others Love you all!!!!!


Elder Welling 

No comments:

Post a Comment