Elder Colton Mikal Welling, called to serve in the Zambia Lusaka, Africa Mission. Entered the MTC, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. We are so proud of you and we are so excited for the awesome adventures you are about to embark on. Love you!

Monday, February 22, 2016

7 Baptisms in 5 Weeks....

Hello Family

I hope things are going good for you all there and having a great time!!!  I also want to say that if you are having a good time keep it up and ill join you in 12 days hahaha just kidding!!!  This week has been pretty good and I have enjoyed a lot here we had the 2 baptisms and it has been really well with us!!!  The converts are good and doing well here and I am glad for them!!!  It has been pretty good with me and ford here, I have been somewhat surprised here because me and Ford in 5 weeks we have been able to play a part in 7 baptisms here and it has been a great run!!!!!  It was great!!!!  The time is moving fast and I am almost not believing that I leave in 12 days it’s just not something that I have realized yet but it is coming!!!  We are still working pretty good we found a family last week and it seems to have potential to be progressing We are going to see them today at 3 and see what we can help them with there!!!  Other than that we are still trying to help the others we already have!!!!  

Not too many fun things to do though before I come home here but I will find some cool things for me before I come home and for sure I already have a few picked out hahaha!!!  It should be going good though!!  Well Things are going good here and yes there are many things I have left to tell all of you since I have been here and they will get old as I am there but for now as you all know I am pretty Lazy at typing emails and things so it would be better that I tell you in person hahaha!!!  I will talk to you next week though hope you all enjoy the week and have a great time!!!  Love you all!!!!


Elder Welling

 Mission Leadership Conference







No comments:

Post a Comment